Apr 10, 2012

LESSology Challenge #13: Creative inspiration from Linda Lapotka


Photobucket

Hello altered enthusiasts! Are you working hard on your entries for LESSology Challenge #13: Chest of Drawers? How about one more inspiration from our design team? Let's see how Linda Lapotka tackled the challenge...in a little video tutorial. :)



Linda Lapotka



Hi Linda here. I just love the challenge this month.  I was going to make a chest of drawers out of match boxes but a friend gave me this great box and it was perfect for this challenge.
This is what it looked like when I got it.

First I sanded off all the old paint.
Next I painted it black.
Then I used Graphic 45 paper Olde Curiosity Shoppe and covered the drawers, sides and top. Finally I decorated this fun little Chest of Drawers. 

Here is the video of what I did.


Here is the finished chest of drawers.

Isn't it a fabulous project? Come play along with the LESSology Challenge #13 Chest of Drawers challenge. It ends on Sunday May 6, 11.59pm EST. Please read our challenge rules to ensure eligibility for our prizes. :)


6 comments:

Lynnda said...

WOW its beautiful!!! Amazingly done... Awesome... HUgs...xoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is GORGEOUS!!!!

cotts said...

amazing, inspirational and totally fabulous!! tfs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeee it Linda!!

~amy~ said...

awesome!

Bimart´s ateliê said...

Incrível!