Nov 6, 2015

LESSology Challenge #53: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill


 photo Challenge-54-Dress-Form-design-team-projects_zpssphmdkow.jpg

Have you been rummaging through your stash to find a dress form to play along with LESSology Challenge #53: Dress Form? Shall we see what our mate from down under Lizzy Hill came up with?


Hey there my friends! Well, this challenge really was a challenge! You see, the only dress form I could find was one I'd gotten on a tag in a swap last year. So she got 'undressed' & revamped!
My mate & I had been shopping in Typo [yes, DANGEROUS!!!] Our 'goodies' were packed in a Typo gift bag  which she reckoned I could make myself! Of course, I accepted her challenge, using plain brown paper I buy by the roll. So, recycled elements well & truly covered.
Here's my fancy paper bag girl!


The circles to re-inforce the fastenings are from old packaging:


And a couple of closies, so you can see how I dressed my girl after giving her a THICK COAT of gesso!
And when she's all dressed:

You can just see a dress form stamp making an appearance there in the bg, too!!
Sooo....have you got a dress form that could do with using? What will you do with it?
Can't wait to see!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Dolly B said...

This is awesome Lizzy , such a clever chicky.
Mary

Dolly B said...

would be fabulous for a pocket letter ;)

Lizzyc said...

That is really clever and so beautiful too Lizzy! Love the dress form skirt and bodice too!